(Standard & Bespoke Design)
With all drinking fountain projects there are basic considerations that will need to be followed, the project will need to meet the public demand for safe and accessible drinking water within the public space, which provides an alternative to bottled water and reduces the impact of plastic waste on the environment:
- Suitable Location.
- Aesthetics of the structure.
- Material and Finish.
- Long Term Management.
Many surveys have been undertaken and all indicate a high level of support from the public for the initiative to provide free access drinking fountains within our green public spaces and outside public attractions spaces. These surveys have indicated the confidence of the general public in using drinking fountains to fill their drinking bottles. Most respondents believe that the greatest benefit of installing a new drinking fountains is to reduce the amount of plastic waste created by disposable water bottles, followed by the encouragement of healthy living and preventing dehydration in the summer months.
The Fountain Company Limited currently manufactures the following pedestal type drinking fountains, if you would like further information please contact us for details.
- TFC-DF001: Marble Drinking Fountain (Various Colours) with Marble Bowl and Stainless steel fittings, This unit can be set up for Push Button operation or Sensor operation. (Part manufactured and fully assembled in the UK)
- TFC-DF002: Cast Iron Drinking Fountain (Various Colours) with stainless steel bowl, Push Button Operation. (Fully manufactured in the UK)
- TFC-DF003: Marble/Granite Drinking Fountain (Various Colours) with stainless steel bowl, Push Button Operation. (Part manufactured and fully assembled in the UK)
- TFC-DF004: Stainless Steel Drinking Fountain with stainless steel bowl, This unit can be set up for Push Button operation or Sensor operation. (Fully manufactured in the UK)
Obviously there are many drinking fountain options available and following the initial enquiry we can develop a design to fully comply with requirements.